- Richard YorkLead PastorRich studied at Central Bible College and the Assemblies of God Theological Seminary in Springfield, Missouri. Rich and Sharon married in July 1981 and have served at Christian Life since 1989. On vacation he likes to visit presidential museums .
- Sharon YorkAssociate PastorSharon is a graduate of Central Bible College. She is passionate about helping people connect and find their place in ministry. The Yorks have three adult kids, their spouses and two grand-daughters. Sharon is an unashamed coffee snob and enjoys eating out while maintaining her status as a lifetime Weight Watchers™ member.
- Jeff WoodwardYouth PastorJeff studied at Northern Michigan University and the Assemblies of God Theological Seminary. He and Caitlin married in 2009 and their daughter, GloriaJean was born in February, 2013 and their son, Henry was born February 2015. He began serving Christian Life in January 2011. Jeff likes golfing and all outdoor sports.
- Bill & Laura KernChildren's PastorsFor more than 20 years Bill and Laura, have partnered with parents to disciple children. Laura's day job is at the Regal Ware Company in West Bend. The rest of the time she is here! Bill loves all things outdoors, especially rock collecting. Laura relaxes with stamping and scrap-booking. In 2009 she received her minister’s credential with the Assemblies of God. They have two adult daughters. One getting married July of this year.
- Sarah MeyerMusic CoordinatorSarah’s passion is worship and music. She majored in Fine Arts Administration with a Church Music minor at Lakeland College. Sarah and her husband, Chris, have three children. Sarah began her ministry at Christian Life in January 2013.
- Lee WatsonBusiness AdministratorLee recently retired after 17 years as a vice president at the Assemblies of God Financial Solutions. Lee and his wife Sue have three adult children. Lee enjoys fishing.
- Naomi BorgenhagenAdministrative AssistantOffice hours:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8:30am-4:30pm
Naomi came on staff in 2014 when our beloved Marilyn Jacoby retired. When asked why she wanted the position she replied "I've always wanted to be a church secretary!" She keeps busy raising two spunky daughters alongside her husband.
- Gay Lynn BorgenhagenAdministrative AssistantOffice hours:
Monday, Tuesday & Friday: 9:00am-4:45pm
Gay has served our church family in many capacities in the past 30+ years and joined the office staff in 2008. "And yes, I love working with my daughter in-law!"
- Fay SchemaBookkeeperOffice hours: